|Huarui Industrial Park ,Hengjiang Industrial Zone,Chashan Town,Dongguan City,Guangdong Province,Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Price:||Consulting or Negotiating|
|Packaging Details:||Standard wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Diameter Of Feeding Pipe:||133mm|
|Structure:||Conveyor System||Load Capacity:||As Customers' Requirement|
|Dimension:||Can Be Changed As Request||Voltage:||3 Phase,220/380/415/440V,50/60HZ|
screw feeder conveyor,
vertical screw conveyor
Automatic Stainless Steel Flexible Inclined Screw Conveyor Auger Feeding Machine
1. Flexible screw conveyor is popular for transopot bulk material, which has wide range of application and the
machine are suitable for continuously conveying materials which are sticky, easy winding, easy block, bad
2. Made of stainless steel .Conveying pipe, spindle, whelk, feed box are all made of stainless steel,
3. It can be with all kinds of extruders and mixers from a complete set.
4. It’s the same with conveying all kinds of granular, powder and so on.
5. Equipping with automatic feeding control box, which can effectively reduce the work intensity of workers
and improve the work efficiency.
6. The working ability: 0.5-10 ton/h.
7. Flexible screw conveyor is uaually with wheels,it can be removed easily.it is uaually a kind of small
industrial and agricultural departments mechanization transportation job unit, can make the shipping
work to reduce the intensity of labor, improve work efficiency, a wide range of applications.
8. It is widely used in various industries, such as building materials, chemical industry, electric power,
metallurgy, mine, coal, grain etc. It applies level or tilted transportation powder, granular and small lump
materials, such as coal, ash and slag, cement, grain and other materials.
It is customized according to your requirement.Please provide the following information to us:
1. What kind of material you are going to process?
2. How about the working capacity you want?
3. How long of the feeding pipe you want?
4. How high of the discharge outlet to ground?
Contact Person: Carrie