|Huarui Industrial Park ,Hengjiang Industrial Zone,Chashan Town,Dongguan City,Guangdong Province,Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Price:||Consulting or Negotiating|
|Packaging Details:||Standard wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Diameter Of Feeding Pipe:||220mm|
|Structure:||Conveyor System||Voltage:||3 Phase,220/380/415/440V,50/60HZ|
|Control Mode:||Auto||Mobile Ability:||Feet With Wheels|
screw feeder conveyor,
vertical screw conveyor
Stainless Steel Flexible Spiral Screw Conveyor Feeder Machine For Rice Grain
1. Made of stainless steel .Conveying pipe, spindle, whelk, feed box are all made of stainless steel,
2. It can be with all kinds of extruders and mixers from a complete set.
3. Equipping with automatic feeding control box, which can effectively reduce the work intensity of workers
and improve the work efficiency.
4. Flexible screw conveyor is uaually with wheels,it can be removed easily.it is uaually a kind of small
industrial and agricultural departments mechanization transportation job unit, can make the shipping
work to reduce the intensity of labor, improve work efficiency, a wide range of applications.
5. It is a conveyor equipment widely used. There are two kinds of flexible screw conveyor
divided from conveying direction, one is horizontal screw conveyor, and another is vertical screw
conveyor. The conveyor is used for loose materials such as all kinds of powders, granules and
small blocks. The screw conveyor is made of stainless steel. There is conveyor pipe and paddles are
spirally welded on the pipe. The materials are passed and conveyed by rotary spiral paddles.
It is customized according to your requirement.Please provide the following information to us:
1. What kind of material you are going to process?
2. How about the working capacity you want?
3. How long of the feeding pipe you want?
4. How high of the discharge outlet to ground?
Contact Person: Carrie